What is it?
An easily accessible use-case repository for users with different background, based on the use-case methodology defined in the standard IEC 62559-2:2015.
- So far, three formats to describe use cases are supported: Excel documents and XML files.
- The solution is built in a modular way, so support for new use case formats can be added without changing the existing setup.
- Use case files are uploaded to certain repositories, where some logic will be triggered to process them.
- Then, the final files are be ready to be displayed in a web-based visualization.
Where should I go next?
- Getting Started: Get started with editing and adding new use-cases
- BRIDGE: BRIDGE initiative use-cases
- PlatOne: BRIDGE initiative use-cases
Last modified 29.10.2020: update getting started links (a4fc1ea)